For close to 30 years, the only real choice for the serious reloader looking to own the best progressive reloading machine has been the Dillon 1050. But that is now changing, with the introduction of the Mark 7 EVOLUTION.
The heart and core of the all new Evolution is based on the commercial grade Mark 7 REVOLUTION Machine introduced in 2017. This 10-stage rotary progressive reloading press offers features never before incorporated in such a machine.
The massive 10-station tool head indexes smoothly and reliably on a radically improved indexing system. The extra stations offer long awaited options to reloaders wanting to do it all in one pass. To Swage and Trim, as well as use a bullet feeder while still checking their powder charge. With this new machine - it all becomes possible!
Standard features of the Mark 7 EVOLUTION PRO include:
- A Mark 7 Autodrive motor system with accompanying tablet computer and console controller, with operating speeds up to 3,500 RPM. (220v)
- A massive, robust 10-station tool head which allows you to ?have it all?:
- Station 1: Case feeding
- Station 2: Sizing and decapping
- Station 3: Swage/Case trim
- Station 4: Primer seat with hold down
- Station 5: Resize/neck expansion
- Station 6: Powder drop
- Station 7: Powder check
- Station 8: Bullet Dropper
- Station 9: Seating
- Station 10: Crimping
- Ergonomically designed operating handle, which can be assembled for right or left-hand use (included, but not used when run using the Autodrive motor)
- New and improved case fee system using roller bearings and user-adjustable springs
- Double Sleeve support for the tool head creates smoother more in-line function
- Gear-based precision-fit overall operation
- A large assortment of accessories, upgrades and sensors are available.
Designed for automation, and for many optional upgrades, which include the Mark 7 Automatic Primer collator, larger case feeders and the complete suite of Mark 7 Sensors and parts.
The Mark 7 Evolution with Autodrive is a fully customer-configurable product. This page is designed to offer you information about the Mark 7 Evolution PRO, however you need to use the Evolution Builder in order to configure and order your Mark 7 Evolution with Autodrive.
- The price shown here is the Core of the machine only, without peripherals. These are configured and added in the builder.
- Pictures shown display accessories not included as standard!